Roll Of Honour
Below is a list of successful completions that have been submitted to us.
We guesstimate that this route will take between sixty to one hundred and twenty minutes longer than the Frog Graham Round: for the fastest and slowest rounds respectively.
|2||Natalie Hawkrigg & Clare Regan||08/08/20||22h10m||Schedule|
|4||Nikki Sommers & Siobhan Evans||30/08/20||19h51m||Strava|
|7||Patrick Wallis & Paul Williams||09/09/20||15h44m||Strava|
If you would like to submit your own successful round to us for inclusion in the above table, please send a GPX file of your round, a link to a GPS recording (Strava for example), or a list of the times you reached and left each checkpoint to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want your round to be eligible for the role of honour then you should:
- Always put your own safety and that of everyone else above the desire to complete the round.
- Visit all the checkpoints under your own power with no mechanical or physical aid (no fins, paddles, bikes, sledges, being carried, etc)
- Swim between adjacent checkpoints on the water’s edge.
- Cross main roads (the A5, A498 and A4086) but avoid travel along them.
- Follow biosecurity best practice, the country code, and the wild swimming code.
- Avoid trespassing on private land that has no right of access.
We would also gratefully receive any relevant photos, and reports of your adventure that you would be happy for us to use for the website and other publicity.